I started this week by finishing off the filling and sanding of the N/S  panels and these have been primed again. I then took the N/S rear wheelarch moulding  off so I could attend. to the plastic piping that I have been dissatisfied with for a long time.  Luckily I have enough to do that and the O/S, as long as I don’t cock it up again.  By the end of the week I had refixed the piping on both sides and attended to the mouldings, priming and filling the damaged areas.   The four O/S half-drop window frames have been fettled and painted and are ready for assembly.  Final job of the week was to remove the chrome from the remaining window uprights so these are all now ready for “chroming” and reassembly of the windows which will be the next major job.