Today I installed the plain window, last but one towards the rear of the bus. I started to assemble the last window, cut the rubber to size and drilled the frame only to discover the glass had been cut incorrectly, so I will not be able to complete the nearside windows this year.
As it is the end of the year, a summary of work completed in the last twelve months is appropriate.
Looking back, the work completed this year comprises:
Droplight window frames, full set of 8 completed, four assembled, several with new glass, and fitted to nearside along with one plain window opposite the emergency exit.
Entrance steps finished.
Rear window removed, frame repaired and window refitted with new seal.
Corner panels removed, stripped, reshaped and repaired then refitted.
Boot rebuilt, including the steel stress panel that closes off the front, framing around the door opening, the boot inner walls and I reskinned the boot doors.
Nearside cladding panels installed below the windows.