6/5/2021

Since the last entry I manufactured the two treadplates for the top of the wheel housings then red-oxide primed them both.  I fitted the nearside tread plate to the stainless steel  wheel housing cover then gave the whole assembly a coat of interior ochre brown.   Whilst the paint was hardening I removed the rearmost NS window frame  (fitted temporarily some time ago) and the half-round beading so that I could install the glass, which I did today.  The window assembly is now fitted back in the bus and I can complete the nearside now, apart for cosmetic finishing and painting,

 

Leave a Reply